Friday, April 5, 2013

Baseball Birthday

   Last month a friend was looking for suggestions of a great baker for her son's first birthday.  I took a leap and suggested myself.  I have been wanting to start my home business and Megan gave me that opportunity.  This party was so much fun because I don't have any boys and I got to try out some new ideas.  Check out these great items, Jake loved them.

This personalized baseball cake is a two layer 8 inch round white cake filled with and decorated with buttercream icing.  It was a lot of fun to make.  

This is Jake's personal smash cake.  I baked a 6 inch round and then cut out a 3 inch circle to be just his size.  I decorated it to match his full size cake.  He really enjoyed eating this one and getting messy.  :)

These star and baseball cookies were personalized party favors.  They were individually bagged and tied with a  blue ribbon.

This baseball shirt was personalized just for Jake and I added the #1 for his age.  He wore this at his birthday party  and all the icing washed out!

This baseball jacket  was made as a gift for Jake to enjoy.

  It was a lot of fun working with this baseball theme and incorporating it into 2 cakes, cookies, applique shirt, and applique jacket.  

No comments:

Post a Comment