Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Abby's Princess Birthday

   Abby's Princess Birthday was a lot of fun to put together.  I got to try new things and share with everyone my wide range of talents.  Abby wanted a princess doll cake.  We went with a mini princess cake and put her on a 6 inch round floral inspired cake.

Mini mold white cake covered in butter cream fondant.   I used a large straw to remove some cake and added the mini princess doll.  She can be removed before cutting the cake and played with again.

I added a few details to the back.

 I made the birthday banner with a fondant and gum paste mix that dries hard and Abby can keep.

Fun candles added at the party.
When it comes to kids birthday parties it is great to have cupcakes.  I made these cupcakes with princes rings for all of Abby's friends.



   Adding just a little more personal touch I made tiara and crown cookies with each child's name.  These were added to the treat bags and placed at the table so everyone knew where to sit.




  What girl doesn't need a birthday shirt?  I made this cute applique castle shirt and embroidered Abby's name in the Disney Script.



This party was a lot of fun and a big hit with everyone.  I am looking forward to her little sister's Minnie Mouse party this June.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment