Sunday, March 17, 2013

Cookies

     I love to make sugar cookies and decorate them with color flow icing.  They look so perfect and they travel well.  Here are some that I have made over the years.

These darling animal cookies were made for my nephew's 1st birthday.  My sister in-law Melissa and I taught ourselves how my make these adorable cookies.

Star cookies for National Night Out.

Pumpkin cookies before I turned them into Jack-O-Lanterns.

Halloween cookies.

Pilgrim, Indian, and turkey cookies for Thanksgiving.

Christmas stockings personalized for family members.
Santa with Rudolph, and Clarice reindeer cookies.

Cookies for our open house.  We sold our home in Texas and moved to Colorado.

These onesie cookies were a great way to let family across the nation know we were expecting.

When our friends were expecting I made these onesies with Colorado  State  colors, where they met.

Baby shower cookies, I love the added ruffles.

Princess crowns for a special friend on her birthday.
Another princess party, focused on the shoes.

My best friend was getting married, so I made these cookies for her bridal party to enjoy.

Mini-cookies made a great topper for these mini-cupcakes for my daughter's 3rd birthday.

   ~Sarah













1 comment:

  1. Aww! they're adorable and delicious.. My fave is enjoying them with coffee as a morning treat :)

    ReplyDelete