Monday, March 11, 2013

My Inspirations

  Hi!  My name is Sarah and I love making applique shirts, personalized gifts, baking cakes, cupcakes, and cookies. These girls are my inspiration.


  This is my Grandma Hart and she is an amazing woman!  She was known as The Cake Lady of Belvidere, Illinois for 45 years.  I grew up watching her bake and decorate cakes from scratch and nothing tastes or looks better.  She has passed her recipes down to me and I can only hope that one day I can be as talented and successful.  My Grandma Hart also sews, embroiders, and quilts.  I think I picked up my love of sewing and applique from her.   :)


  My daughters Lana and Kaylee are so fun to make shirts for.  I love matching them up for holidays, or even a trip to the zoo.  I know I need to take advantage of this while I can, they won't let me do this forever.  My sewing capabilities have sky rocketed since my husband got me the best birthday gift ever, an embroidery machine!  I have so many more detailed designs I can create plus I love adding the girls' names on everything. :)






  After moving to Denver from Houston I had to learn how to bake at high altitude.  It has been a challenge, but I have finally got some great recipes under my belt and am so excited to be decorating sweet treats again. I can't wait to see where my passions will take me and see what cute ideas I will come up with next.  Please browse my site to see all the cakes, cupcakes, cookies, shirts, and other great items I have made.


   ~Sarah
 

No comments:

Post a Comment