Sunday, March 17, 2013

Embroidery Machine Gifts

   Did I tell you that I just love my sewing/embroidery machine?  There is so much more I can do with my Brother SE400 than I could ever imagine doing on my first Brother sewing machine. I enjoy making applique shirts with my daughter's names, but I can also do these same designs on towels, blankets, burpcloths, and more.

Mitten long sleeve onesie.

Mitten long sleeve turtle neck with ruffle.
Valentine alpha long sleeve onesie.

Valentine alpha in red and white.
Cupid Alpha featuring the letter K.
Cupid Alpha can be done with all letters.

St. Patrick's Day Shamrock.
Easter Bunny.

Long sleeve Hello Kitty shirt with ruffle.
Birthday Dora shirt with bow embellishment.
All sports shirt.
Baseball shirt, any number can be added or omitted.
Baseball jacket.


  Airplane blanket.  These designs were added to two opposite corners.  Designs can be placed anywhere on a blanket.





Ice cream heart.
Embroidered washcloth.

   Thanks for looking at all the fun gifts I have been making with my sewing/embroidery machine.  There will be so much more to come.

   ~Sarah

1 comment:

  1. I enjoy making applique shirts with my daughter's names, but I can also do these same designs on towels, blankets, burpcloths, and more. SewLittleFabric.com

    ReplyDelete